The Huawei Watch 2 is a fantastic watch for those who really enjoy running. While the Apple Watch has been touted as a fitness tracker for years, the Huawei Watch 2 is specifically built for this purpose.
If you have been looking to buy a new smartwatch for your workout routine, take a look at these 8 features of the Huawei Watch 2. This article will go through each feature and why it is so useful in terms of helping you to achieve your fitness goals.
- Sleep Tracking: The Huawei Watch 2 is the first smartwatch in history to have sleep tracking features. You set your watch to track both sleeping and waking times so that you can be properly rested the next day. Sleep tracking is a feature that was previously only available with fitness trackers, but now extends to watches like this one. In addition, there are also modes for deep sleep and light sleep, which help you know just how deeply you have slept at night. This helps keep you motivated to get a full eight hours of rest every night, something that is vital for any runner or athlete.
- SOS Mode: The SOS mode on this watch allows you to contact emergency services as well as your own contacts if you are in trouble. This is an incredibly useful feature for runners and athletes who might be out for a run when something goes horribly wrong. For example, if you have a heart attack or get lost during a race, the SOS mode will make it easy to contact someone to help you. There are no ease-of-access options on any other smartwatch like this one. You can even use the SOS button on your Huawei Watch 2 if you want to call the police or report a crime while running around town.
- Music Control: This is a great feature that was released in 2016. The Huawei Watch 2 allows you to control your music with a tap of the wrist while you are out running. You can control your music playback, pause or play music, and even control the volume of your tunes. You will also know when another person has received a notification on their watch, which could be very useful during a race or workout when you are unable to keep pace with others.
- Activity Tracking: Another amazing feature that was released in 2016 is activity tracking for runners. When running outside, it is easy to forget about how hard you are working and this feature helps remind you just how hard you are exercising every minute of every day. There are also multiple goals like daily, weekly, and monthly goals that help keep you motivated to continue working out.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: This is a great feature for those who are serious about their health and fitness. The Huawei Watch fit has an incredibly accurate heart rate monitor that gives you information about your heart rate at all times. This is especially useful for those who want to make sure their heart rate is within healthy limits during an exercise session, but it can also be useful for anyone who wants to know how hard they are actually working without having to use a mechanical watch.
As you can see, the Huawei Watch 2 is a great smartwatch for those who enjoy running. Although it costs more than most average units, there are features that you cannot find on other devices that make this device worth the money. The other feature which is especially helpful while running, sleep tracking, also deserves an honourable mention as it has not been included in any other watches before this one. This proves that Huawei has made sure to use every advantage of what Google offered them to create an amazing product like this one.