Costa Rica often ranks as one of the best Christmas and holiday destinations in the world. However, there is still much more for travellers than taking in the gorgeous tropical landscape and amazing beaches. Costa Rica is a beautiful country with endless opportunities for travellers who want to experience the best holidays of their lives, and we know it might be tricky picking which one to take. So, we’ve assembled the most popular destinations for this country and what you should do while you’re there:
- Visit volcanoes.
- See monkeys in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca.
- Find the biggest surf in La Puntilla.
There are many ideal places to choose for your stay there, including a Costa Rica luxury resort, as it is the best place to stay for nature lovers, surfers, backpackers, or families looking to get away from it all. Most of the destinations here are located in Guanacaste, Central Valley, and San Jose.
Benefits of Choosing Costa Rica as your holiday destination
- If you’re looking for a vacation with something to do, then Costa Rica’s festivals would be an ideal choice. Just ensure that you pick one that suits your interests! There are many categories in a Costa Rica luxury resort to choose from and enjoy to the fullest.
- The Chan Chich Lake spot near Quepos should be your ultimate destination if you’re into fishing. It has the world’s only mangrove sea bass fishing.
- According to statistics, Costa Rica ranks among the top ten countries celebrating Christmas with generosity and joy.
- The trees in Costa Rica have different flowers during the holidays, so take a stroll down the streets and watch all the colours! Blossoming palm trees are a common sight during these particular months.
- In San Jose, “Las Fiestas de Las Flores” is held in early December to celebrate fall foliage and flowers blooming everywhere. There are also parades and art exhibitions, so it’s a good idea to go around then if you can’t make it for Christmas or New Year’s Eve.
- According to statistics, a Costa Rica luxury resort is a place where you can always find something new while enjoying the stay. In terms of culture, sports and leisure activities will get you more interested in exploring the country.
A Perfect Holiday Destination
Tourism in this Central American nation has been thriving for years due to the many benefits it offers. Costa Rica offers visitors a rich and diverse experience, with luxurious jungle scenery and wildlife, rolling golden sugarcane fields, and vast coastal plains. Nature is well taken care of, giving tourists a chance to have an up-close look at exotic plants and animals that you won’t find anywhere else in the world. To attract more tourists, Costa Rica has been investing heavily in infrastructure, including accommodation options.
Tourists will find it an accessible destination, with vibrant, relatively safe cities and a friendly local population who are always willing to go out of their way to help visitors. Costa Rica’s wildlife is abundant throughout the country, making it a popular location for eco-tourism. The government has designated many areas as national parks or conservation areas, all located in the central lowlands of the country. The country’s tropical climate offers an ideal environment for outdoor activities such as hiking and mountain biking. But if you’re seeking adventure, you can do many exciting things in Costa Rica.
“Author Name: Mary Kate”