Pumpkins, scary costumes, colorful candies, and horror movies, No doubt Halloween is one of the most exciting times of the year. The slightly cold nights due to the coming winter season, make it irresistible.
It is the day we celebrate on the 31st October of every year, but this time we have to celebrate it by staying at home instead of ruining it with the virus by spending it out, because of the rising cases of Halloween. But we don’t want to let the virus ruin our celebration. We already know some tools like social distancing and hand sanitisers, but let’s find some more of the best ideas to make Halloween more joyful during the pandemic.
We bring those ideas and some amazing outfits for you with some info about Halloween and its tradition. Give them a read!
Why We Celebrate Halloween?
As mentioned, Halloween is celebrated on the 31st of October, its origins can be traced back to the ancient Celtic festival known as Samhain, which was held on November 1 in contemporary calendars. It was believed that on that day, the souls of the dead returned to their homes, so people dressed in costumes and lit bonfires to ward off spirits.
What Are The Most Common Halloween Traditions?
Ghosting is the popular tradition of Halloween around the world, it’s the way to show your love and care to the neighbors or friends. You just have to make a bag of Halloween theme, with all the goodies and sweets, and leave it on the doorstep of the neighbor’s or friends. Put a note inside the goodie, that encourages them to “ghost” someone else.
Trick-or-treating is another famous tradition of Halloween! Children dress up in costumes and travel from house to house asking for treats with the phrase “Trick or treat”. The “trick” refers to idle threat, if no treat is given they perform mischief on the homeowner or their property. The “treat” is a form of candy, although in some cultures money is given instead of candies. In many other countries some homeowners putting all the goodies bags on the porch with the signal of lighting on as an indicator that they have candies for the children.
Ideas To Celebrate Halloween Safer!
Here we bring some of the safest ways for you to celebrate Halloween in a memorable way at home during these pandemic days of Covid-19. These will definitely help to celebrate the Halloween holiday without make it ruin because of the Covid-19.
- Make the Halloween decoration is the important one to make the home look spooky and scary for the little kids. Particularly black and orange balloons and streamers are always a good choice. Use black construction paper to cut out the bats and decorate the doors and walls.
- After the decoration, we all need something fantastic to make Halloween more outstanding. So give a try to our Halloween Costumes, where you’ll find Harley Quinn Jacket, Spiderman Jacket, Superman Jacket, and much more. The perfect attires for some trending look on this Halloween.
- The thing that makes the kids or everyone excited is taste or tested all the new candies of this season. The famous ones include glow-in-the-dark chocolates and green KitKats.
- Play Halloween games with the kids and set the prizes for the winners to appreciate them. There are lots of Halloween games like, pin the spider on the web, candy corn pick up, pumpkin toss, bobbing for donuts, and toilet paper for mummy.
- Buy the pumpkin for all the family members along with the carving tools or knives. So gather your pumpkins and carving tools, set up your workspace, and create the jack o lantern of your dreams. And see who did the best!
- Watch a horror movie in the dark or spooky room to feel the real joy of it. You will find a huge collection of all the recently released movies on Netflix. Select one of your favorite and watch it while eating a bowl of popcorn and other snacks.
- Here is another option of reading or listening the ghost stories, for those who do not like to watch movies or for the kids as well. Believe me, it’s the best thing you will remember in your whole life because you never did it before in your life.
- There will not be any party complete without the music, right? Feature your Halloween music list by adding throwbacks songs like Thriller and newer jams like Midnight City, to dance the whole night.
- Paint your faces is always fun! Do it by using makeup or chemical free paints, that will not make any side effects on your face. For the tutorials, you can also take help from DIY or makeup tutorial videos.
- Prepare some Halloween-inspired dinner and bake some cupcakes or muffins as well. To decorate them by making spider web, monster eyes, and many Halloween decorations by using frosting.
- Set up a small outdoor gathering of friends but make it mandatory to wear the real mask and make use of sanitizers. To enjoy the day without facing any disturbance or the symptoms of the Covid-19.
- Click a family picture to make it frame for your picture wall or for making all the memories alive for the years.
- Also, connect your overseas friends and family members through a video call to show them your Halloween preparations as well as the costumes of each other.
The Covid-19 has affected the lives of many people and the celebration of many festivals. But we don’t have to panic, just need to plan some things at home by maintaining the social distancing and following the sops. So, plan these things at your home to make Halloween joyful for the kids and family. The most important thing, don’t forget to buy your favorite attire from Filmstaroutfits.com, to avoid the humiliation of the markets! You can buy all the outfits at a huge discount as compared to other online shopping stores. Happy Shopping!