Is your Acer Iconia Talk S stuck at the login screen or did you forgot your passcode and want to bypass the lock screen by using recovery mode? Or do you want to know how to factory reset (a.k.a Master Reset) on your Acer Iconia Talk S? You are reading the right article.
Name : Acer Iconia Talk S
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Master Reset of Acer Iconia Talk S using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password (passcode) to enter the device.
Note: This will erase all data on your Acer smartphone or tablet device. Make sure you have a backup before doing the hard reset.
Also, read tutorials for Acer Iconia Talk S.
How To Hard Reset On Acer Iconia Talk S
- Charge your mobile to at least 50% and Switch off your Acer Iconia Talk S before doing a hard reset.
- When your Acer device is switched off, press and hold the Volume Up button andPower button together for 3 to 5 seconds. If your phone has a home button then press Home Button along with the Volume down button.
- If your Iconia Talk S has a dedicated camera button then press Camera button + Volume Up + Power button to enter hard reset mode.
- Leave them both when you see the Acer boot logo or the Acer reset menu.
- Use the Volume button to select the Factory reset option.
- Your Acer phone’s data and the cache will be wiped. Note that this operation cannot be restored. Now to Confirm the hard reset press the Power key.
- Your Acer phone will reboot and the hard reset process will be completed.
- That’s it, your Iconia Talk S will restart and the Acer Setup Screen will appear.
How To Software Factory Reset Acer Iconia Talk S
- If your Acer Iconia Talk S is running On Android Oreo and above go to the Settings app, then choose the “System” option and choose “Wipe Data Or Factory Reset Data Option”.
- Or use the search option to find the Data Reset option.
- Then select the Factory Data Reset Option. This will erase all your data on your phone message will show up including your Google account.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button and confirm again by tapping on the “Erase Everything” button.
- That’s it, the factory reset on your Acer Iconia Talk S is completed.
Also, share your valuable comments below, and don’t forget to share this Acer Iconia Talk S tutorial on social media.
Also, read our other tutorials for Acer Iconia Talk S.