Is your S660’s screen frozen and your touch screen is unresponsive? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your Lenovo S660 without deleting any data on your smartphone or tablet?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot your Lenovo S660 when the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data or when the Android OS is not responding. It works most of the time to fix Rebooting, Overheating, Lagging, or Crashing issues on your Lenovo Device. Let’s learn how.
Name: Lenovo S660
Also read: Tutorials for Lenovo S660
How To Soft Reset Lenovo S660
- To soft reset your Lenovo S660, Press and hold the Power or Sleep button for 5 to 10 seconds.
- You will get feedback or vibration on your Lenovo smartphone and it will show the shutdown and the restart options screen. Click on the Power Off & Restart Option.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Power button until it restarts.
- Leave the power button when your Lenovo mobile restarts and you will see the boot screen.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your Lenovo smartphone without deleting any of your mobile data.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your Lenovo S660 smartphone.
Also, read more Lenovo S660 tutorials.
How To Do Force Restart on Lenovo S660?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen S660 device follow the below steps.
- Make sure you have charged your Lenovo device for at least 3% to 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart your Lenovo device, Press and Hold down the Sleep / Wake / Power button along with the Volume Down button together for about 5 seconds.
- Your S660 device will vibrate and will start the restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your Lenovo device’s screen restarts.
- If you have entered Recovery mode by mistake, then use the Volume button to choose the Restart Option and press the Power button to confirm.
- The Lenovo force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have successfully completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on Lenovo S660.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive Lenovo S660. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this Lenovo article on social media if you found it helpful.