Do you want to download, install, and play Fortnite on your BQ Aquaris X? You can download and play Fortnite on your BQ smartphone if it meets the minimum Fortnite hardware and software requirements as listed below.
BQ Aquaris X Fortnite Minimum Requirements
- Operating System: Android Version 8.0 Oreo (64-bit version) or above.
- RAM: Minimum 4GB of RAM.
- CPU: ARM64 processors like Qualcomm, or MediaTek 64 bit processors.
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU minimum Or Mali-G71 MP20 GPU, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, or higher.
Your BQ Aquaris X Specifications
- OS: Android 7.1.1
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- GPU: Adreno 506
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626 (14 nm)
There is no separate BQ Aquaris X fortnite.apk file for your device. So don’t download any FortniteforBQ.apk file from third-party sites which might compromise your device.
Download, Install & Play Fortnite on BQ Aquaris X
- To download and install Fortnite on your BQ Aquaris X, Go to the Offical Epic Games website by going to this URL on your mobile browser.
- Then click on the “Android” option and proceed with the download process to download the Fortnite Epiclauncher.apk file from the epic games store website on to your BQ Aquaris X.
- A popup window will appear on your screen, asking to allow access to proceed with the download.
- Now click on the “Allow from this device” option to install the EpicLauncher.apk or Fortniteinstaller.apk files from this provider.
- If you get an error when downloading or installing the Fortnite app, Go to Settings >> Apps & notification >> Advanced settings >> Special app access >> Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Chrome Browser and Epic Games Launcher app (Fortnite Installer app).
- Now open the Fortniteinstaller.apk file and it will install the Epic Games launcher on your BQ device.
- Once The Epic launcher is installed, Open it and click on the Install button below the Fortnite game.
- The Fortnite game will now start downloading on your BQ Aquaris X device and will start installing.
- After it’s fully installed, you can start playing the Fortnite mobile game on BQ Aquaris X.
Also Read: BQ Aquaris X tutorials.
Fortnite has been recently released to be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store for supported devices. Here is how you can download and install Fortnite on your Aquaris X device from Google App Store.
Install Fortnite on BQ Aquaris X from Google Play Store
- On your BQ Aquaris X, open the Google Play Store App, or if you are on desktop visit this Fortnite link on your browser to download Fortnite.
- Now on the Google Play Store App, search for the Fortnite Game on the search bar and press Go.
- The Fortnite Game will show up at the top, click on the install button to download it directly from the Google Play Store.
- After the game is installed, click on the Fortnite App and you can start playing the game if your BQ Aquaris X device is compatible to run Fortnite.
BQ Aquaris X Frequently Asked Questions:
How Can I Install Fortnite on BQ Aquaris X?
Yes, you can install the Fortnite android app from the epic website directly on your BQ Aquaris X device using our Fortnite tutorial.
Can you play Fortnite on BQ Aquaris X?
Yes, you can play Fortnite on BQ Aquaris X if it meets the minimum requirements and when it’s supported by Epic Games. BQ Aquaris X runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) and has 3GB RAM so you can check whether you can play Fortnite.
How To Download Fortnite on BQ Aquaris X?
Go to the Google Play Store and search for Fortnite game or visit the epic website directly on your BQ Aquaris X device and install the game using the install button.
How To Get Free V-Bucks on BQ Aquaris X?
Yes, you can get free V-Bucks on BQ Aquaris X in Fortnite game as long as you play the game and complete the challenges on the season and level up and get to the free Vbucks rewards.
I hope you were able to download, install, and play the Fortnite game on your BQ Aquaris X device.
Let us know in the comments section below if you are facing any issue while installing and playing Fortnite on your BQ Aquaris X device.
Also, share this article on social media if you found it helpful.
You might like to read other BQ Aquaris X tutorials here.