Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your BLU Vivo One Plus (2019) is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your BLU smartphone or tablet.
Device Name: BLU Vivo One Plus (2019)
Take Screenshot on Vivo One Plus (2019)
- On your BLU Vivo One Plus (2019) phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold together the Volume Down and Power Buttons of your Vivo One Plus (2019) and release it after a few seconds.
- If your BLU device has a Physical home button then press and hold the Home button and Power button simultaneously to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older BLU devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for BLU Vivo One Plus (2019).
Screenshot on BLU Vivo One Plus (2019) Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your BLU Vivo One Plus (2019) to take a screenshot.
- Go to the notification panel and find the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your BLU screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on BLU Vivo One Plus (2019)?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on BLU Vivo One Plus (2019), Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the scrolling screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Vivo One Plus (2019).
Where are screenshots saved on BLU Vivo One Plus (2019)?
- Your BLU Vivo One Plus (2019) screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Google Photos or Gallery app on your BLU and click on the Library icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
BLU Vivo One Plus (2019) Specifications
BLU Vivo One Plus (2019) has a 6.2″ display, runs on Mediatek MT6739 (28 nm) and came with Android 8.1 (Oreo) ,and PowerVR GE8100. It has 2GB RAM and a 3000mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on BLU Vivo One Plus (2019).
Also Read: Tutorials for BLU Vivo One Plus (2019).
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.