Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your HTC Desire 12s is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your HTC smartphone.
Name: HTC Desire 12s
How To Take A Screenshot on HTC Desire 12s
- On your HTC Desire 12s phone, navigate to the app screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power Buttons on your Desire 12s simultaneously. If your HTC device has a home button then press the Home button and Power button at once to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot notification sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot on Android Oreo and above or click on the screenshot notification on older HTC devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for HTC Desire 12s.
Screenshot on HTC Desire 12s Using the Print Screen Button
- Open the screen on your HTC Desire 12s that you want to capture.
- Swipe down from the top of your HTC notification tray to see the toggle options and locate the Screenshot icon. ( If not visible then use the edit option for the toggle button if you are using android 8 or above to add the screenshot toggle option )
- Click on the “Screenshot icon” on the toggle options.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your HTC screenshot by tapping on the Edit option on the screenshot notification. You will also see a floating screenshot which you can click to edit and share.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your HTC Photos app.
Take A Long Screenshot on HTC Desire 12s?
- In Order to take a long screenshot (a.k.a Scrolling screenshot ) on HTC Desire 12s, go to notification toggle and press the screenshot button or use the hardware buttons.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then click on the Long Screenshot option to take the full page screenshot.
- When you wanted to end the screenshot, just tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your HTC Desire 12s.
Where are screenshots saved on HTC Desire 12s?
- Your HTC Desire 12s screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open Google Photos or HTC Gallery App and tap the Albums
- Choose the HTC Screenshot folder inside the Albums to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About HTC Desire 12s
HTC Desire 12s has a 5.7″ display, runs on Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 (28 nm) and came with Android 8.1 (Oreo) ,and Adreno 505. It has 3/4GB RAM and a 3075mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a HTC Desire 12s screenshot.
Also Read: Tutorials for HTC Desire 12s.
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.