Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your vivo Y55L (vivo 1603) is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Vivo smartphone.
How To Take A Screenshot on Vivo Y55L (vivo 1603)
- On your vivo Y55L (vivo 1603) phone, navigate to the app screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the Volume Down Button and Power Button on your Y55L (vivo 1603) simultaneously.
- If your Vivo device has a home button then press the Home button and Power button at the same time to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot notification sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot on Android Oreo and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Vivo devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for vivo Y55L (vivo 1603).
Vivo Y55L (vivo 1603) Screenshot Using the Print Screen Toggle
- Open the screen on your vivo Y55L (vivo 1603) that you want to capture.
- Swipe down from the top of your Vivo notification tray to see the toggle options and locate the Screenshot icon. ( If not visible then use the edit option for the toggle button if you are using android 8 or above to add the screenshot toggle option )
- Click on the “Screenshot icon” on the toggle options.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Vivo screenshot by tapping on the Edit option on the screenshot notification. You will also see a floating screenshot which you can click to edit and share.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Vivo Photos or Gallery app.
Take A Long Screenshot on vivo Y55L (vivo 1603)?
- In Order to take a long screenshot (a.k.a Scrolling screenshot ) on vivo Y55L (vivo 1603), go to notification toggle and press the screenshot button or use the hardware buttons.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then click on the Scrolling Screenshot option to take the full page screenshot.
- When you wanted to end the screenshot, just tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your vivo Y55L (vivo 1603).
Where are screenshots saved on vivo Y55L (vivo 1603)?
- Your vivo Y55L (vivo 1603) screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open Google Photos or Vivo Gallery App and tap the Albums
- Choose the Vivo’s Screenshot folder inside the Albums to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About vivo Y55L (vivo 1603)
vivo Y55L (vivo 1603) has a 5.2″ display, runs on Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 (28 nm) and came with Android 6 (Marshmallow), Funtouch 2.6 ,and Adreno 505. It has 2GB RAM and a 2650mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a vivo Y55L (vivo 1603) screenshot.
Also Read: Tutorials for vivo Y55L (vivo 1603).
Don’t forget to leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.