Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Xiaomi Mi 2S is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Xiaomi smartphone or tablet.
Take Screenshot on Mi 2S
- On your Xiaomi Mi 2S phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power Button of your Mi 2S together and release it after a few seconds.
- If your Xiaomi device has a Physical home button then press the Home button and Power button to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older Xiaomi devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Xiaomi Mi 2S.
Screenshot on Xiaomi Mi 2S Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Xiaomi Mi 2S to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Xiaomi screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Create A Long Screenshot on Xiaomi Mi 2S?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Xiaomi Mi 2S, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Mi 2S.
Where are screenshots saved on Xiaomi Mi 2S?
- Your Xiaomi Mi 2S screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Google Photos or Gallery app on your Xiaomi and tap the Library icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
Xiaomi Mi 2S Specifications
Xiaomi Mi 2S has a 4.3″ display, runs on Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon S4 Pro and came with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to 4.4.4 (KitKat), MIUI 5 ,and Adreno 320. It has 2GB RAM and a 2000mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Xiaomi Mi 2S.
Also Read: Tutorials for Xiaomi Mi 2S.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.