Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Xiaomi smartphone or tablet.
Take Screenshot on Mi Pad 4 Plus
- On your Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power Button of your Mi Pad 4 Plus together and release it after a few seconds.
- If your Xiaomi device has a Physical home button then press the Home button and Power button to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older Xiaomi devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus.
Screenshot on Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Xiaomi screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Create A Long Screenshot on Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Mi Pad 4 Plus.
Where are screenshots saved on Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus?
- Your Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Google Photos or Gallery app on your Xiaomi and tap the Library icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus Specifications
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus has a 10.1″ display, runs on Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) and came with Android 8.1 (Oreo), MIUI 10 ,and Adreno 512. It has 4GB RAM and a 8620mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus.
Also Read: Tutorials for Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.