In today’s world, there are a lot of flagship phones that are coming into the market. With the increase in competition, people have been looking for features that differentiate one phone from another. This article is going to talk about what features you should look for in an expensive flagship phone to make your purchase easier.
We all know that a lot of different factors can play a role in which phone you buy and these 10 will only help to make it easier when it comes time to select your next expensive flagship phone.
1. Smartphone Operating System (OS): We all know that an OS is important when it comes to buying your expensive flagship smartphone. Some phones such as Samsung Galaxy S8, Apple iPhone 7 and Google Pixel come with different versions of Android and the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is apparently going to feature Android Nougat out of the box. Other phones that come with their own operating system are the OnePlus 3T, LG G6 and Moto Z 2017 (v3.0). So make sure that you take note of this when making your decision.
2. User Interface: The user interface of the phone is something that makes using your expensive flagship smartphone more enjoyable. People want something that’s easy to use and navigate around without any trouble. It’s even better when it comes with new features that you’ve never experienced before. All phones come with a stock UI these days but phones like Sony Xperia XZ Premium, Google Pixel and HTC U11 have featured Android Nougat out of the box with their own unique user interface as well. So make sure to look for this if you are going to be using a flagship phone in 2022 or later.
3. Internal Storage: Internal storage is another feature that you must look for when buying your next expensive flagship smartphone. At the time of writing this article, the cheapest Samsung Galaxy S8 has 64GB of storage and it goes all the way up to 256GB on other flagship phones like OnePlus 3T and Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Some phones such as HTC U11, Google Pixel and LG G6 have a dedicated slot for microSD expansion up to 2TB. So make sure that you get more than 32GB if you are going to be taking lots of pictures or videos on a flagship phone as well as carry around lots of music files.
4. Processor: Processor is a very important part of your next flagship phone. Flagship phones such as Samsung Galaxy S8, iPhone 7, Google Pixel and OnePlus 3T all have at least a quad-core processor and it goes all the way up to octa-core processor on phones such as Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and LG G6. The processor is going to be working hard to give you a great user experience. Other things that can affect the performance of a flagship phone are the internal RAM and amount of storage on the device.
5. GPU: The GPU or Graphics Processing Unit is responsible for the visual experience that you get from your expensive flagship smartphone. As of writing this article, the flagship phones that have a GPU include Samsung Galaxy S8 and Google Pixel. However, other phones such as OnePlus 3T and LG G6 come with their own versions of the GPU internally.
6. Operating System Updates: Another amazing feature that you’ll want to look for on expensive flagship phones is the operating system updates. As of writing this article, most flagship phones including Samsung Galaxy S8 and Apple iPhone 7 have received Android Nougat but some have not like HTC U11.
If you’ve set your mind on purchasing a flagship phone, you should take a look at Honor magic3 pro cost before making a decision. The Honor magic3 pro cost is justified by its wide range of features as well. We hope this article helps you make an informed decision on which phone to buy. But as a suggestion, do take a look at the Honor magic3 pro cost and its features before you make your final call. Have you got any insights on this? We’d love to hear them. Please comment down your thoughts and let us know about your perception!