Many people prefer to use vinyl table covers in place of cotton or spandex options. When you compare vinyl covers with the more elegant and chic cloth options, the former entails a very reasonable pricing. It’s affordable for those with budget constraints and is ideal for a family that spreads a tablecloth on their dinner table. It’s perfect for an eatery that serves customers regularly.
- Vinyl tablecloths are durable and strong, and you can use them over and over again.
- Vinyl covers are ideal for outdoors. On a sunny day, you want to spend more time outdoors. However, the weather can always be unpredictable. That’s when you can use a vinyl tablecloth as it can thwart the rain.
- It’s also sunlight-resistant, which ensures a long-lasting color. The fitted table linens have an elastic band to keep it firmly in place.
- You can leave the linen outdoors and not bother about bringing it for serving.
- Cloth and lace tablecloths require special care and washing to treat the intricate and delicate table linens.
- Vinyl covers are incredibly easy to clean.
A balanced view
The biggest advantage of vinyl table covers is durability. You often subject a table covering to rough and regular usage and pressure, especially if there are kids in the house.
- Vinyl tablecloths are scratch-resistant. You don’t need to admonish your kid again and again, or scratch your hair in putting your furry pals away from the table.
- Vinyl covers are the perfect guarding of your smooth and elegant table surface. They can keep your product anew.
- The pitfall is that some of them entail a soft flannel of polyester, which you need for additional strength at times.
- Spills and staining are common for dining tables. Use water-resistant vinyl tablecloths because they don’t reveal the staining, which make them apt for outdoor use.
- Vinyl coverings, as you know, call for easy cleaning. You’ll find that table linens that comprise traditional fabrics or cotton, will show staining at no time because the fabrics’ texture is very absorbent. However, this isn’t the case with quality vinyl or PVC tablecloths.
- The only two cons are appearance and repairs. With the onset of organic products in the market and their upsurge of popularity in no time, the home décor tools and aesthetics have undergone a paradigm shift from synthetic fabrics like vinyl and plastic.
- Still, if you want cheap options, vinyl remains your go-to material.
If cotton fabric undergoes wear and tear, you can repair it, but vinyl fabric is irreparable.
The spill-proof ones
The 6-seater table covers have a design that reminds you fiestas and picnic. You can use them for dressing up your dining table. The covers also protect the table from stains and scratches. You craft the covers in PVC. The easy-to-clean dining table covers entail anti-slip features. They provide a lot of stability.
The transparent ones are also very popular. If you’re looking for a table linen with an austere design, which showcases the mettle of the table, the PVC transparent cloth can be the best option.